Empire College is as successful as our graduates. Our reputation and ultimate growth are dependent upon producing high-caliber employees and assisting them in securing meaningful employment. Our relationships with employers are built upon our 56-year reputation of matching their needs with the skill sets of our graduates, resulting in multiple hires by a number of the North Bay’s largest employers. For example, Kaiser Permanente and Sutter Health have both hired well over 100 graduates in a variety of fields including medical, accounting, information technology, and office administration. We have had great success with our California job placement assistance!
Hundreds of employers have a long-standing relationship of trust and confidence in the Career Services Department to assist them in finding the right match for their needs. Whether employers are looking for part-time or full-time, long-term temp or temp-to-hire positions, they have the knowledge of being presented with qualified candidates to fill their requirements.
Many employers return to Empire when they have job openings. Our top employers include:
- Brayton, Purcell Law Offices (45 hires)
- Connections IT (9)
- County of Sonoma (29)
- Exchange Bank (14)
- Healdsburg District Hospital (23)
- Jordan & Associates (18)
- Kaiser Permanente (135)
- Keegan & Coppin Co., Inc. (22)
- Meadowood Resort & Country Club (13)
- Northern California Medical Association (165)
- Petaluma Health Center (40)
- St. Joseph Health – Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Annadel Medical Group (152)
- Sonic (14)
- Sonoma County Superior Courts (10)
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (131)
Each year, Empire College surveys hundreds of employers, utilizing the results to help update our curriculum.