Collect Unpaid Wages

Collect Unpaid Wages

You can sue for unpaid wages if:

* You weren't paid for work you did; and
* You may be entitled to statutory damages under Labor Code 203. Check with the small claims legal advisor.

If you qualify to use the services of the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, file a claim with them before filing with the small claims court. Look at their Web site for help or call them at: 1-707-576-2362.

Click here to see a list of their offices in California.

The agency will tell you if your claim is approved or denied. If you hear nothing it is considered denied after 45 days.

porno izlecretsiz pornohd porno izlesikiştrk ifşaporno izlebedava porno izletrk ifşa